Healthy drinking water from Culligan of Pampa removes up to 99% of common drinking water contaminants!
Most folks know they need better water, they’re just not sure what to get and where to get it. Many families we’ve served have had the following questions:
- What drinking water filtration options are the most affordable?
- What’s the best water for my kids?
- What benefits does a reverse osmosis system provide?
- How do I know that your system will solve my water concerns?
- How is your company different?
Culligan of Pampa is the only water treatment company in Texas and Oklahoma Panhandles offering the most affordable and effective drinking water solution with a lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
We’ve been around since 1946, and know that every family, every home, and every water supply is different. Our company is locally owned and operated and our team lives and works in this community, ensuring you the best service possible after the sale.
Because we know how important healthy drinking water is to your family, we’ve come up some answers to your questions:
- Reverse osmosis is the most cost-effective way to filter water that’s safe and healthy to give your kiddos… and for some of us, even our pets!
- Check out the table to the right, our AC30 system removes just about everything from your water that isn’t water.
- If you have a crazy passion for delicious coffee or tea, you’ll love that our systems take all the bad stuff out of the water, so all you taste is the good stuff!
- We can usually hook up your reverse osmosis system to your ice-maker! Crystal clear ice cubes are the perfect compliment to mixed drinks 🙂
- We always provide a free water test so we all know up front what concerns we need to address. And, if you’d like an even more thorough analysis for things like arsenic and flouride, we can send a sample to our certified national laboratory!
You’ll never have to worry about running out of delicious drinking water during your holiday parties or family get-togethers, because our basic systems produce up to 30 gallons of water every day!
So contact us today, and we’ll give you the scoop on how our systems have a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
If that’s not enough, between now and : Get a Culligan Drinking Water System installed for just $9.95.
AC30 Systems Reduce*: